Autumn/Winter 2016 Fashion Trends
The catwalks have spoken and the eagerly awaited trends for AW16 have already been showcased. At Bibisab, we like to be ahead of the curve, so we are pleased to bring you the lowdown on all of the great. AW16 trends to come to give you an idea of what you’ll be wearing once the summer season is over. Worn with our on-trend neck ties, you can be assured of a style savvy season and your hottest wardrobe yet.
- Velvet is this season’s key fabric. From dresses to accessories, it has been on the catwalk in shocking array of vibrant hues. Style it with metallic accessories. Bibisab’s Velvet tie is all you need to embrace the look and give it your own personal twist. Go for this luxe look.
- Florals is back once again this A/W with plenty of focus on prints and textures. Kenzo was the major advocates of the trend, giving us some great inspiration for the season ahead. No longer a trend for spring and summer, florals are going to take over the colder months this year. As a floral accessory, Flora tie and Flower power Tie are trending this season. Style it with blocked coloured collared- dress or a shirt.
- Romantic Lace is a recurring trend that never really disappears and it’s great to see it being brought back again by designers at both London, Milan and New York Fashion Week. It has been all over the catwalk this season.
- Capes are certainly chic. Perfect winter accessory this autumn winter.
- The androgynous look has seen many forms in recent years, but Gucci has brought it back in an even more wearable form for AW16. Mixing feminine pinks and reds in with masculine tailoring – the addition of ruffles and pussybows makes the trend a much more appealing option. Add some shapely glasses or our Pearl Blue Tie to nail the look.
- Who doesn’t love a spot of pink? Mc Queen, Preen and Holly Fulton in particular were one of the main showcase of gorgeous hues of pink which add a touch of girly sweetness to the mix for this season. Tailored pink jackets and dresses are the best way to embrace the trend, adding feminine vibes to the new season. This pretty hue has got all grown-up for winter. As a luxury accessory, Miss Essex necktie is the perfect pink accessory.
- For many, monochrome is a lifestyle choice, but this season, we’re sure everyone will be styling it up in monochrome with some great black and white looks. Always a patron of classic monochrome, Chanel’s looks for the season included feminine androgyny and ruffle and ribbon styles.
- Combinations of different hues and textures of horizontal Stripes, trending this season. Maxmara, Fendi and Joseph’s knitted stripes were seen on the catwalks.
- This season focusing on Boxy Bold Shoulders are another key trend for AW16, and one you can embrace without having to change up your whole look.Valentino had some key pieces that had voluminous shapes to the shoulders. Bibisab luxury neckwear is the perfect way to complete your look, adding a pop of colour, embellishment or sophistication to any outfit. A quick and easy way to add some edge.
Comments are closed